Check out our new PreK video!
What does Pilgrim offer?
- Pre-K through 8th grade programs that focus on the whole child
- Welcoming environment regardless of faith, race, gender, or orientation
- Academic excellence driven by the best of educational practices
- 1:10 teacher to student ratio in early childhood
- 1:16 teacher to student ratio in elementary school
- Experienced and energized staff who inspire a love of learning
- High level of service to the community and parental involvement
- Social Emotional Learning classes in each grade that incorporate topics such as emotional identification, self-awareness, and responsible decision making
Pilgrim At A Glance
Average Pilgrim Classroom Size
Acceptance into #1 High School of Choice
Total Number of Pilgrim Students
Pilgrim’s Pre-Kindergarten Program Named “Best of Chicago” for the Fifth Time!
Each year, the “Best of Chicago” Awards are given to local schools and businesses based both on the recommendations of people in the community and third-party data. The Chicago Award Program honors the achievements and accomplishments of organizations that make the Chicago area a great place to live, work, and play.
Once again, Pilgrim’s Pre-Kindergarten has been named “Best of Chicago”! With its play-based philosophy and “whole child” approach to learning, Pilgrim’s Early Childhood Education Program is designed to be exceptional.