Academic Excellence with a Heart in a Private Preschool and Elementary School Setting
- In-person and virtual learning options available for students during COVID-19
- A safe and intimate early childhood and grade school program so each child can flourish
- Individual attention in addition to small class sizes (averaging 14 students, compared to a CPS average of 30)
- Academic excellence driven by the best of current educational practices
- An experienced and energized staff who as a result, inspire a love of learning
- A high level of parental involvement and service to the community
Comella Among Nation’s Best K-8 Principals
Pilgrim Lutheran School’s Principal Chris Comella was named a 2018 National Distinguished Principal. Thank you to the National Association of Elementary School Principals for this honor!
Pilgrim’s Preschool is Chicago’s Best!
Our preschool was selected for the 2018 Best of Chicago Award! Thank you to the Chicago Award Program! Also, congratulations to our teachers and to everyone here at Pilgrim on this prestigious award!
As Featured in Chicago Parent Magazine
Learn about how Pilgrim is putting brain research to work! Our teachers regularly lead their students in kinesthetic activities or “brain breaks” to subsequently boost performance.