Pilgrim Lutheran School is learning in-person 5 days a week. Numerous safety measures have been implemented as outlined by the Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH), Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
These safety measures include:
- Masks (optional)
- HEPA air filtration devices
- Good ventilation
- Regular outdoor and exercise breaks
- Multiple entrances and exits
- Self-monitoring of symptoms
- Illness, isolation, and quarantine guidelines
- Contact tracing
- Case monitoring
- Establish metrics for increased case rates and positivity
The health and wellness of our staff and students are the highest priority of Pilgrim Lutheran Church and School.