Pilgrim’s 1st through 8th grade programs encompass a unique grade structure that supports the students’ needs to function at different grade levels. This structure is a response to the often ignored reality that students in single grade classrooms are not all functioning at that grade level. Pilgrim’s combined grade classroom approach allows teachers to tailor lessons to where each student is at, rather than where their grade level says they should be.
The school day begins at 8:30am and ends at 3:00pm.
What Are Parents Saying?
“Pilgrim is a caring, nurturing and safe environment for our two kids. The school educates the whole child, and I feel strongly that our children will be well prepared for high school when the time comes.” – Tricia K.
“My son used to say he hated school, something that was so hard to hear, but I NEVER hear this anymore since we came to Pilgrim. He loves it here. I see him smiling, laughing, and being himself. It’s a school filled with really nice kids that are confident in themselves, that in turn, allow others to grow confidence in themselves.” – Jennifer G.
Grade School Teachers
- Amy Stephens 1st/2nd Grade Teacher
- Paige Barclay 2nd/3rd Grade Teacher
- Samantha Doerfler 4th/5th Grade Teacher
- Angela Cardo 5th/6th Grade Teacher
- Shannon Andreen 7th and 8th Grade ELA and Social Science Teacher/Advisor for High School
- Paula Raabe Upper Grade Math Teacher
- Andrew Yearick Spanish and Upper Grade Science/Music Teacher
- Suzanne Stewart Upper Grade Art Teacher
- Jami Hockensmith Band Teacher
- Ari Hagopian Physical Education Teacher & Pilgrim After School Assistant