Thank you for your interest in applying to Pilgrim’s Grades 1-8 Program! Our small class sizes, quality academics, and loving environment provide children with a unique space to learn and grow. Our teachers are excited to help each student succeed at their own pace. Acceptance into any of our Grades 1-8 classrooms includes a tour or meeting with Principal Comella as well as the completion of the application check-list.
- Attend an open house or arrange for a private tour with the principal
- Complete the application
- Send a copy of your child’s most recent report card and test scores to the school office
- Send all applicable student records such as IEP, 504, or any psychological testing to the school office
- Pay the non-refundable $125 application fee
- Grades 1-8: Schedule a shadow day and/or an appointment to meet the homeroom teacher(s) outside of the school day for an assessment in reading and math. Contact the school office to make an appointment.
After you apply, we will acknowledge the receipt of your application. We begin our re-enrollment process for current families in February, and we start reaching out to prospective families with acceptance letters in March. If you have any questions about the admissions process, please contact the school office.