Meet our amazing community of teachers at Pilgrim Lutheran School Chicago!
Pilgrim Early Childhood Teachers
At Pilgrim Chicago, learning takes place through child-centered activities in an accepting environment.
- Suzi Bataneant Preschool Teacher
- Britt Bollig Pre-Kindergarten Teacher
- Madlin Sada Pre-K Teaching Assistant
Pilgrim Elementary School Teachers
The average Pilgrim 8th grade achievement test score is consistently three grade levels ahead of the national norm.
- Amy Stephens 1st Grade Teacher
- Andrew Yearick Spanish and Upper Grade Science
- Angela Cardo 5th/6th Grade Teacher
- Kathryn Gates 2nd/3rd Grade Teacher
- Kathy Tighe 4th/5th Grade Homeroom Teacher
- Ms. Caulk Band Teacher
- Paige Reeh 2nd Grade Teacher
- Paula Raabe Upper Grade Math
- Polly Smith Kindergarten Teacher
- Shannon Andreen 7th and 8th Grade ELA and Social Science Teacher/Advisor for High School
Services for Diverse Learners
Pilgrim receives a share of federal money to provide tutoring for diverse learners. Students may qualify for reading and math tutoring under the provision of Title I. They can also receive services in accordance with an individualized educational plan (IEP) or a 504 plan. Expert tutoring services are provided through Catapult Learning and Chicago Home Tutor, both approved by Chicago Public Schools.
2020 Teacher Appreciation Week
Thank you to our amazing teachers and staff at Pilgrim Lutheran School Chicago!