Thank you for your interest in applying to Pilgrim’s Early Childhood Program! Our program aligns with Early Childhood state standards while incorporating intentional play. We offer flexible scheduling options, including full and half-days, to meet your family’s needs. Our Early Childhood teachers provide a safe and loving environment for each child to learn and grow at their own pace. Students applying to our PreK program must be at least three-years-old by September 1st, and students applying to our Kindergarten program must be five-years-old by September 1st. Acceptance into any of our Early Childhood classes includes a tour as well as the completion of the application checklist.
- All PreK students must be toilet-trained by the date of admission (a child wearing pull-ups is not considered toilet-trained)
- Arrange for a private tour during the school day
- Complete the application (click here for the PreK application and click here for the Kindergarten application)
- Pay the non-refundable $125 application fee (the fee is per family & current families are not required to pay the application fee for younger siblings)
- If the child has an IEP or 504 plan in place, a copy of the plan must be sent to the school office
- After the application is submitted, we will invite your child in for a short visit to the classroom during which they will be asked to participate in basic age-appropriate activities such as counting and naming letters.
After you apply, we will acknowledge the receipt of your application. We begin our re-enrollment process for current families in February, and we start reaching out to prospective families with acceptance letters in March. If you have any questions about the admissions process, please contact the school office.