Pilgrim’s unique grade structure is a response to the often ignored reality that students in single grade classrooms are not all functioning at that grade level. Pilgrim teachers are sensitive to this, and our combined grade classroom approach allows them to tailor learning to where students are at, rather than where their grade level says they should be.
The Pilgrim Difference
- A friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- A wealth of learning experiences in a safe and nurturing urban setting
- A whole-child approach that encompasses kinesthetic learning
- An extensive extracurricular program that include a variety of sports, music, and art activities
- A positive approach to learning and guiding student social behavior
- Classes designed to tap into each student’s natural curiosity about the world
- Small class sizes with a 1:16 teacher to student ratio in 1st through 8th grade
Come See What We’re All About!
Prospective families and students are welcome to observe and participate in Pilgrim classes.
Connect with us to arrange a shadow day!